How do I get my calendar on my phone, it’s not there for some reason.

Can’t find my calendar app on my phone, it was there last night?

iPhone XR, iOS 16

Posted on Jul 3, 2023 7:23 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 3, 2023 7:50 AM

Hello Ju-Ju-10-06,

Is it within your App Library - Find your apps in App Library on iPhone - Apple Support? Swipe all the way to the left, past the last page, and in the search bar type Calendar. Is it there? You can also just say "Hey Siri, open Calendar"

If Siri can open it then it's still on your iPhone. If you can find it within the App Library, long press/tap on the Calendar icon, tap Add to Home Screen.

If you cannot find it within App Library or Siri cannot open it, you'll have to reinstall it from the App Store.

1. Open App Store
  2. Tap Search
  3. Type Calendar
  4. Download the Calendar app

It should be the first one after the advertisement.

I hope this helps!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 3, 2023 7:50 AM in response to Ju-Ju-10-06

Hello Ju-Ju-10-06,

Is it within your App Library - Find your apps in App Library on iPhone - Apple Support? Swipe all the way to the left, past the last page, and in the search bar type Calendar. Is it there? You can also just say "Hey Siri, open Calendar"

If Siri can open it then it's still on your iPhone. If you can find it within the App Library, long press/tap on the Calendar icon, tap Add to Home Screen.

If you cannot find it within App Library or Siri cannot open it, you'll have to reinstall it from the App Store.

1. Open App Store
  2. Tap Search
  3. Type Calendar
  4. Download the Calendar app

It should be the first one after the advertisement.

I hope this helps!

How do I get my calendar on my phone, it’s not there for some reason.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.