Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

App Library/ Iphone 12 pro freezing

Hi all, I had To reset all my settings from my iPhone 12 bro because it keeps freezing and A Circle appears with black screen turns back in in seconds it was keep doing this a lot but since I have restarted it stopped. My Apple library move on the right side instead of the left side, My wallpapers changed can someone help me with this?

Posted on Apr 22, 2021 6:13 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 2, 2021 1:53 PM

Hello,

Thanks for the details. We'd recommend completing the steps listed here: If an app on your iPhone or iPad stops responding, closes unexpectedly, or won’t open to resolve the issue with the WhatsApp freezing. Please make sure to click on any words listed in blue because they will provide additional steps and details.

Have a great day!

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 2, 2021 1:53 PM in response to julienne162

Hello,

Thanks for the details. We'd recommend completing the steps listed here: If an app on your iPhone or iPad stops responding, closes unexpectedly, or won’t open to resolve the issue with the WhatsApp freezing. Please make sure to click on any words listed in blue because they will provide additional steps and details.

Have a great day!

May 3, 2021 1:56 PM in response to julienne162

Hello julienne162,

Thanks for clarifying. Let start by completing the steps listed here: If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won't turn on or is frozen. We'd want to start with the force restart steps listed under the section titled 'If your screen is black or frozen'. If the force restart steps do not resolve the issue, then please proceed with completing the steps under the section titled 'If your device turns on but gets stuck during startup'

Take care

App Library/ Iphone 12 pro freezing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.