Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

App Library Acting weird.

It goes back to normal if I turn the phone off and back on but if I use anything from the folder it’s immediately stuck again. Just started today.

iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 14

Posted on Apr 5, 2021 4:24 PM

7 replies

Apr 6, 2021 11:37 AM in response to Idkyuask

Hello Idkyuask,

Thank you for reaching out to Apple Support Communities, and we'll be happy to help in any way we can. We understand you're having issues with your Apple Library. Which exact version of iOS 14 are you updated to under Settings > General > About? After restarting does the issue return? When you say it gets stuck, do you mean the iPhone becomes unresponsive or just the app in use? Does this occur when accessing the same files outside of the App Library?

Cheers!

Apr 7, 2021 5:45 AM in response to i_rina

14.4.2 restarting it happens again even if I use the search bar. I haven’t tried restarting again since I asked the question. Because of the overlap I basically have to use the search bar to get to any of my apps. And by stuck I mean that app category won’t return to the empty space. I can still use the phone and the apps.

App Library Acting weird.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.