Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My app library is messed up 🤦🏻‍♂️

my app library is glitching. 😃 most of the 3rd party apps are in the ‘Other’ folder.

This is the second time this happens. Last time this happened I restarted my iPad, and it fixed it. But this time, when I restarted my iPad, it did nothing. 💀

Help pls?

Posted on Sep 3, 2022 12:59 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 4, 2022 6:39 PM

Hey there Appleandoutfit7fan,

We're not quite understanding what the issue is, but we'd like to help however we can.

We looked in our own iPhone and found several apps located in the 'Other' folder in the App Library screen, but what exactly is happening that leads you to believe there's an issue on your iPad? The more details you provide, the better equipped we'll be to assist.

We'd also like to confirm some general details to help narrow down some possible causes:

1. If you're using a compatible iPad model, the latest version is iPadOS 15.6.1. You can verify this within Settings > General > About. Here's a link that'll show how to first back up, then Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
  2. Are all apps up to date? This link shows How to manually update apps on your Apple device.

Cheers!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 4, 2022 6:39 PM in response to azaksalmarmed179

Hey there Appleandoutfit7fan,

We're not quite understanding what the issue is, but we'd like to help however we can.

We looked in our own iPhone and found several apps located in the 'Other' folder in the App Library screen, but what exactly is happening that leads you to believe there's an issue on your iPad? The more details you provide, the better equipped we'll be to assist.

We'd also like to confirm some general details to help narrow down some possible causes:

1. If you're using a compatible iPad model, the latest version is iPadOS 15.6.1. You can verify this within Settings > General > About. Here's a link that'll show how to first back up, then Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
  2. Are all apps up to date? This link shows How to manually update apps on your Apple device.

Cheers!

My app library is messed up 🤦🏻‍♂️

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.