Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes

Every time I try to purchase a app now the App Store. It says I have to sign in because my Apple ID hasn’t been reviewed on the iTunes Store. I try and sign in when I do I have to review something, it just makes me sign in again.

iPad, iPadOS 14

Posted on Apr 23, 2021 4:16 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 23, 2021 4:39 AM

In such a situation, I'd contact iTunes Store Support Team using this link:--> iTunes Store & App Store – Get support for various issues

choosing: your country, then Apple ID, then iTunes & App Store. If your problem is not among the options shown there, tap/click on the option “the topic is not listed” and describe your issue.

Regards

Giulio

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 23, 2021 4:39 AM in response to Courtlovessyou

In such a situation, I'd contact iTunes Store Support Team using this link:--> iTunes Store & App Store – Get support for various issues

choosing: your country, then Apple ID, then iTunes & App Store. If your problem is not among the options shown there, tap/click on the option “the topic is not listed” and describe your issue.

Regards

Giulio

iTunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.