Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IPhone Mail App - Hide 'Move to Junk' from 'Select All' menu

Is there a way to configure the mail app so that when I press on the 'Select All' menu, the only option would be 'Mark as Read'? There has been a couple of times where I would accidentally fat-finger the 'Move to Junk' button which is right above the 'Mark as Read' button. This ultimately would cause me to go back to my Junk folder, and move everything (including actual spam) into my main folder.

iPhone 12 Pro

Posted on Apr 23, 2021 1:22 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 23, 2021 3:27 PM

Zerkath wrote:

Is there a way to configure the mail app so that when I press on the 'Select All' menu, the only option would be 'Mark as Read'? There has been a couple of times where I would accidentally fat-finger the 'Move to Junk' button which is right above the 'Mark as Read' button. This ultimately would cause me to go back to my Junk folder, and move everything (including actual spam) into my main folder.

no

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 23, 2021 3:27 PM in response to Zerkath

Zerkath wrote:

no

IPhone Mail App - Hide 'Move to Junk' from 'Select All' menu

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.