Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I connect my mac to a cannon Imageclass MF632Cdw for scanning

How do I scan documents to my mac from a Cannon Imageclass MF632Cdw?

Posted on Apr 23, 2021 2:45 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 23, 2021 3:26 PM

Have you networked this device, and already configured Apple's built-in AirPrint, by re-adding the device with that driver? That should enable Apple's Image Capture scanning software to see the MF632Cdw? There is nothing in your post to indicate which operating system you are using. If AirPrint is not working for you, then pursue the next paragraph if you are actually running macOS 11.2.3.

Canon just released printer and scanner drivers for this device on April 19, 2021.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 23, 2021 3:26 PM in response to charm2004

Have you networked this device, and already configured Apple's built-in AirPrint, by re-adding the device with that driver? That should enable Apple's Image Capture scanning software to see the MF632Cdw? There is nothing in your post to indicate which operating system you are using. If AirPrint is not working for you, then pursue the next paragraph if you are actually running macOS 11.2.3.

Canon just released printer and scanner drivers for this device on April 19, 2021.

How do I connect my mac to a cannon Imageclass MF632Cdw for scanning

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.