Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

MF Scan Utility

How do I scan from my Canon Image Class MF743Cdw to my MacBook Air? It's a 2022 model MacBook Air with an M2 Processor

MacBook Air, macOS 13.0

Posted on Feb 3, 2023 9:42 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 3, 2023 11:18 AM

Please read Scan images or documents using a scanner and your Mac - Apple Support. The links at the bottom of that page describe how to set up the scanner if you have not already done so.

If you have manufacturer-specific questions regarding third party products you might be better off asking the manufacturer though: Contact a third-party vendor - Apple Support. Generally speaking you don't need third party apps to use a scanner.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 3, 2023 11:18 AM in response to dbm2505

Please read Scan images or documents using a scanner and your Mac - Apple Support. The links at the bottom of that page describe how to set up the scanner if you have not already done so.

If you have manufacturer-specific questions regarding third party products you might be better off asking the manufacturer though: Contact a third-party vendor - Apple Support. Generally speaking you don't need third party apps to use a scanner.

MF Scan Utility

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.