Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Delete One Drive Account Off a Mac

How do I delete my old OneDrive account off of my MacBook Pro. When I click on help and settings I do not see a "sign out" option.

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 11.2

Posted on Apr 23, 2021 3:06 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 23, 2021 3:10 PM

I think I found a solution. When you click on the small cloud (located at the top right corner of the screen) and then see Help & Settings there is an option that says "preferences" after you click on a menu opens up and there should be a tab where you see the word "Account" amongst other things. Under this tab you can "add account," or "unlink mac." I still need access to some of my school files so I'll wait until I've moved items onto an external hard drive before I do this myself. If you happen across this and it works please comment so that myself and anyone else will know!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 23, 2021 3:10 PM in response to shannonisis

I think I found a solution. When you click on the small cloud (located at the top right corner of the screen) and then see Help & Settings there is an option that says "preferences" after you click on a menu opens up and there should be a tab where you see the word "Account" amongst other things. Under this tab you can "add account," or "unlink mac." I still need access to some of my school files so I'll wait until I've moved items onto an external hard drive before I do this myself. If you happen across this and it works please comment so that myself and anyone else will know!

Delete One Drive Account Off a Mac

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.