Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apps unable to be updated

Im not sure if the problem relates to the app store app or something I have done. Essentially, people I know are getting updates for apps that I use which are not updated on my phone. When I go to update them manually through the app store it shows that no update is available. But I know for a fact that an update has been pushed through others that use the apps. I have tried a few things but nothing seems to be working at the moment. Any help is appreciated.

iPhone X

Posted on Apr 23, 2021 7:03 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 23, 2021 7:11 PM

Make sure your iPhone is updated to iOS 14.4.2, which you can check in settings. Then make sure you have available storage on your iPhone. The last thing I would try would be "offloading" the app, which you can do from settings. Offloading does not delete any data, you'll just need to re-download to see if you are able to update it. Hope it works!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 23, 2021 7:11 PM in response to ryanjr123

Make sure your iPhone is updated to iOS 14.4.2, which you can check in settings. Then make sure you have available storage on your iPhone. The last thing I would try would be "offloading" the app, which you can do from settings. Offloading does not delete any data, you'll just need to re-download to see if you are able to update it. Hope it works!

Apps unable to be updated

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.