Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Trying to submit a feed to Apple Connect: Fails to load

Hi,

I've been trying to submit my podcast feed to apple for a while and have encountered a couple of issues. Cast feed Validator shows everything is good to go but apple still can't read the feed.

The feed is:

https://www.jahoorpodcast.com/feed/podcast/

Error I get:

"Please check the RSS Feed URL entered, it fails to load."

Any help is appreciated.. Thank you

Posted on Apr 24, 2021 4:16 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 24, 2021 4:48 AM

The W3C validator can see the feed, but Podba.se can't. When I tried to access it in Firefox it said:

'The page isn’t redirecting properly

An error occurred during a connection to jahoorpodcast.com.

This problem can sometimes be caused by disabling or refusing to accept cookies.'

I wouldn't take too much notice of the last line there. Using curl in Terminal produced no result at all (I was hoping it would at least throw up an error message). Subscribing manually in Apple Podcasts produces the error that the URL could not be found.

So you need to talk to the people running your server.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 24, 2021 4:48 AM in response to JahoorPodcast

The W3C validator can see the feed, but Podba.se can't. When I tried to access it in Firefox it said:

'The page isn’t redirecting properly

An error occurred during a connection to jahoorpodcast.com.

This problem can sometimes be caused by disabling or refusing to accept cookies.'

I wouldn't take too much notice of the last line there. Using curl in Terminal produced no result at all (I was hoping it would at least throw up an error message). Subscribing manually in Apple Podcasts produces the error that the URL could not be found.

So you need to talk to the people running your server.

Apr 28, 2021 11:44 PM in response to gameonglio

@gameonglio: Please remember that this is a user to user forum: you're not talking to Apple here. I answer questions as best I can but I don't work for Apple and have no insider information. I've seen the same verification loop you have: I'm afraid all you can do is keep trying. If you want to report it to Podcasts Support the contact is https://itunespartner.apple.com/contact/?content_type=podcasts

It's better, when you have a question, to start your own thread. If you tack onto an existing one, even if it's on the same subject, it can lead to interleaved answers which can get confusing.

Apr 28, 2021 4:24 PM in response to Roger Wilmut1

What is going on with you guys!!! How many complaints have to come in about podcasts not being able to be submitted. I have been trying to, as has my producer. We get verification code after verification code, loop after loop. I even had to redue my entire apple id account for a third time because it all of a sudden didn't recognize me. I have a legitimate podcast on podbean and am trying to submit it. Google and Spotify have already taken it. Why can't you?!!!!

Trying to submit a feed to Apple Connect: Fails to load

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.