Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 11 Pro Max Battery Problems

Ive had my phone since August 2020 and my battery health is already at 95% which is shocking because my old iphone 6s battery health lasted way longer than that. i’ve also noticed since i bought it it has a heating issue when i use certain apps and especially when it’s charging.

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 14

Posted on Apr 24, 2021 8:28 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 24, 2021 9:50 AM

iOS 14.5 will be coming out next week. Baked into the update will be software to recalibrate the battery in iPhone 11. It is said it may take a couple weeks after the update is released before you'll see an updated Battery Health reading and you'll see a notification your battery is being recalibrated. Wait until then and then see what the status is.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 24, 2021 9:50 AM in response to iman0709

iOS 14.5 will be coming out next week. Baked into the update will be software to recalibrate the battery in iPhone 11. It is said it may take a couple weeks after the update is released before you'll see an updated Battery Health reading and you'll see a notification your battery is being recalibrated. Wait until then and then see what the status is.

iPhone 11 Pro Max Battery Problems

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.