Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Emails I send from my .mac email account are consistently ending up in peoples' junk mail folders.

How can I resolve this?

Posted on Apr 24, 2021 9:57 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 27, 2021 5:07 PM

ghostmachine Said:

"Emails I send from my .mac email account are consistently ending up in peoples' junk mail folders. How can I resolve this?"

-------

Adding to Safe List:

Maybe they have a filter --- filters of their own that block out either your domain, or keywords within any part of the eMail. So, ask them to add your eMail address to their Safe List. That should overrule everything.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 27, 2021 5:07 PM in response to ghostmachine

ghostmachine Said:

"Emails I send from my .mac email account are consistently ending up in peoples' junk mail folders. How can I resolve this?"

-------

Adding to Safe List:

Maybe they have a filter --- filters of their own that block out either your domain, or keywords within any part of the eMail. So, ask them to add your eMail address to their Safe List. That should overrule everything.

Emails I send from my .mac email account are consistently ending up in peoples' junk mail folders.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.