Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Dual SIM not showing labels

As you can see from the attached screenshot, I enabled dual SIM on my iPhone and it’s not showing the labels [P] and [B]. I’ve tried restarting, trying custom labels, and even removing the physical SIM and putting it back in again without any change. Please help!

iPhone 12 Pro Max

Posted on Apr 25, 2021 4:58 AM

4 replies

Apr 26, 2021 7:34 AM in response to Flasheroonie

Hello Flasheroonie,

Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities! We understand you have some questions regarding your Dual SIM plans and labeling them on your iPhone. We are happy to help provide some guidance.

It looks like you have correctly labeled the plans with Personal and Business within Settings. When you set your default number or make a phone call, does it show those labels or custom labels when you try? You can see more about that in the following helpful article in the sections titled "Label your plans" and "Set your default number":

Using Dual SIM with an eSIM

We hope this information helps!

Best Regards.

Apr 26, 2021 8:41 AM in response to Flasheroonie

Thanks for the update on this. Are there any iOS updates available for the iPhone if you check in Settings > General > Software Update? If there are any iOS updates available, we would recommend creating a backup and updating the device and testing again:

Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

We would recommend reaching out to Apple Support directly if the issue continues. You can contact them using the following link: Get Support

Cheers.

Dual SIM not showing labels

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.