Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why are all my photos not on my iCloud? I pay for 2 tb storage and show plenty of space still but there are hundreds of photos on my phone that are not showing up in icloud

iCloud is missing most of my photos..how do I ensure that they are all getting backed up?

iMac 27″, macOS 10.15

Posted on Apr 25, 2021 6:48 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 25, 2021 8:49 AM

You might be using photo stream Use My Photo Stream on iPhone - Apple Support

Note: My Photo Stream is automatically turned off if you use iCloud Photos.

Turn on iCloud photos in iPhone Use iCloud Photos on iPhone - Apple Support

Set up and use iCloud Photos Set up and use iCloud Photos - Apple Support

2 replies

Apr 25, 2021 7:29 AM in response to MelissaBorg

is iCloud Photos enabled on your iPhone? And is it connected to Wi-Fi and to a power source?

How are you checking the photos in iCloud? In Photos on your iMac or on your iCloud Web Page at www.icloud.com ? Try to check in the Photos.app at www.icloud.com first.

Your iMac will only download the iPhone photos after the upload of the photos from the iMac into iCloud Photos has finished. What does the status bar below Photos in Photos for Mac show? Check the status of your library in Photos for macOS - Apple Support

Why are all my photos not on my iCloud? I pay for 2 tb storage and show plenty of space still but there are hundreds of photos on my phone that are not showing up in icloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.