Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud photos

I turned off and on the I could photos and now I am missing more than 500-600 of my photos , even though I was on 50 GB storage which later on I upgrade it to 200 GB now what should I do to get these photos back because they were already taken by the phone and were downloaded and I had no problem with them please help me

iPhone XS Max, iOS 15

Posted on Feb 11, 2022 11:11 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 11, 2022 11:35 PM

AhmedHameed Said:

"iCloud photos: I turned off and on the I could photos and now I am missing more than 500-600 of my photos , even though I was on 50 GB storage which later on I upgrade it to 200 GB now what should I do to get these photos back because they were already taken by the phone and were downloaded and I had no problem with them please help me"

-------

Troubleshooting Lost Photos:

New iCloud Session:

Having just upgraded your iCloud Storage Plan, log out of iCloud, and then log back in. Perhaps it needs to resync?

Three Other Tactics to Try:

A. Start here: If you're Missing Photos or Videos in the Photos app - Apple Support

B. Check iCloud, Directly:

For Photos: Go here, and see if they reside in iCloudhttps://www.icloud.com/photos

C. Where Else to Check:

1. PC
  2. PDA
  3. eMail
  4. Mac Device
  5. Cloud Storage
  6. Android Phone
  7. USB Flash Drive
  8. External Hard drive
  9. Secure Digital Card
  10. Compact Flash Card
4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 11, 2022 11:35 PM in response to AhmedHameed

AhmedHameed Said:

"iCloud photos: I turned off and on the I could photos and now I am missing more than 500-600 of my photos , even though I was on 50 GB storage which later on I upgrade it to 200 GB now what should I do to get these photos back because they were already taken by the phone and were downloaded and I had no problem with them please help me"

-------

Troubleshooting Lost Photos:

New iCloud Session:

Having just upgraded your iCloud Storage Plan, log out of iCloud, and then log back in. Perhaps it needs to resync?

Three Other Tactics to Try:

A. Start here: If you're Missing Photos or Videos in the Photos app - Apple Support

B. Check iCloud, Directly:

For Photos: Go here, and see if they reside in iCloudhttps://www.icloud.com/photos

C. Where Else to Check:

1. PC
  2. PDA
  3. eMail
  4. Mac Device
  5. Cloud Storage
  6. Android Phone
  7. USB Flash Drive
  8. External Hard drive
  9. Secure Digital Card
  10. Compact Flash Card

Feb 11, 2022 11:49 PM in response to AhmedHameed

AhmedHameed Said:

"iCloud photos: I found the photos on the iCloud/photos , thank you , but now I want them to sync and to transfer them to my devices please"

-------

You are welcome.

New iCloud Session, then Download:

Having just upgraded your iCloud Storage Plan, log out of iCloud on all of your pertaining devices, and then log back in. Perhaps it needs to resync? Note that they will stay in iCloud, but the only way to get them on your iPhone is it download them yourself. 500-600 phots will take sometime, indeed.

iCloud photos

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.