Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Pages 11 Header footer change present indents - imac, ipad

A question that I have had for a while - For some crazy reason Apple decided to pre-set indents for Headers and Footers. I need to change the indent for the footer "box" on the right hand side to the centre and not to the extreme right. The image below shows how I would like the footer to look. How do I get this to happen? I really hope that Apple hasn't decided that headers and footers should only be formatted their way and that I have to use some work around (not a header/footer) to get what I want. My high school typing teacher would be very, very disappointed.

iMac Line (2012 and Later)

Posted on Apr 25, 2021 7:03 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 25, 2021 8:47 AM

From Pages v7,3 forward to Pages 11, there are no header/footer alignment adjustments other than the Pages defaults that you have encountered. The alignment options are inactive.

You can send feedback directly to the Pages product team from its application menu.

Similar questions

1 reply

Pages 11 Header footer change present indents - imac, ipad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.