Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

On Mojave Mac mini, How do I get the Logitech unifying receiver to work?

The Logitech site has unifying software for 10.13 and also for 10.5 but not 10.14 and I was able to install the Unifying installer for 10.13 but 10.15 won't work == and I deleted the downloads and now neither will install = with a message of -47 --- app Unifying Installer.app can't be opened.

Mac mini, macOS 10.14

Posted on Apr 25, 2021 8:20 AM

5 replies

Apr 25, 2021 11:14 AM in response to Victoria Herring

I'm on 10.14.6, but no Logitech stuff...

Did you download the 64 bit 10.13 version?

Logitech Unifying Software

Lets you add and remove devices that use a Unifying receiver

Why Update?

Added 64-bit support

Updated logo

Software Version: 1.3.375

Last Update: 2018-08-23

OS: Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.13.x

File Size: 3.8 MB

https://support.logi.com/hc/en-us/articles/360025297913

It installed fine here but turns out to be Logi capture, wanting my Mic & Cam!

Went trough there automated help & it suggested this...

https://secure.logitech.com/en-us/product/options

OOPs, I see Tesserax beat me! :)

Apr 25, 2021 9:40 AM in response to Victoria Herring

FWIW, I have used Logitech Unifying devices for a number of years now and currently do so with my Mac mini running macOS Big Sur. The small unifying receiver, as VikingOSX has mentioned, does not require any device drivers. However, to make "fine" adjustments on your devices (in my case a Logitech keyboard and mouse), they would use the Logitech Options app. This app superseded the Unifying Software app in the newest macOS releases.

Apr 25, 2021 9:55 AM in response to VikingOSX

I have the dongle, I am on Mojave, not Big Sur - I downloaded the 10.13 Mac OS Logitech installer and it installs but the mouse is still not recognized [nor is the dongle] and the 10.15 is not even openable = it's for Catalina. But for some reason there is no Unifying software for Mojave at the Logitech site. Makes no sense but I did try the software for 10.13 and that doesn't seem to work. Sounds like I just need to junk it =

On Mojave Mac mini, How do I get the Logitech unifying receiver to work?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.