Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Purple iPhone

Hello! I just upgraded my iPhone and I was wondering if it was possible to exchange my phone for the new purple one? I think 4/26 marks 14 days but I was wondering what the process would be to exchange colors after that date?

iPhone 12

Posted on Apr 25, 2021 11:45 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 25, 2021 1:37 PM

Unless you live somewhere that has a different return period then after that 14 day time you would have to sell your phone (or keep it) and buy a purple one. iPhone 12 is not yet listed as being eligible for Trade-in.

1 reply

Purple iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.