Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I set up the wrong iCloud address while starting up my new Mac, how do I sign out and reset if I don't have access to the wrong email I created

I set up the wrong iCloud address while setting up my new Mac, I don't have access to the email for a code because I spelled the email address incorrectly. I used "could" instead of cloud..please help. I do I robot the computer

MacBook Pro (2020 and later)

Posted on Apr 25, 2021 5:21 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 25, 2021 5:25 PM

Contact Apple ID Support for assistance.  See the Apple Support articles below for contact information.  

Apple ID - Official Apple Support.    

Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security - Apple Support.   (Link doesn’t always load)  

Get Support          Work through the screens to get a chat option. You may have to pick a slightly different problem.

Apple Support schedule phone call

https://twitter.com/AppleSupport.          People have posted it may take an hour or more to get a response.

From the Apple Support article below. 

Without proof of your identity via security questions and other carefully selected criteria, Apple Support can't help you reset a password or perform any other actions on your account. These policies are audited and reviewed on a regular basis.

Security and your Apple ID - Apple Support.      

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 25, 2021 5:25 PM in response to lady216bug

Contact Apple ID Support for assistance.  See the Apple Support articles below for contact information.  

Apple ID - Official Apple Support.    

Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security - Apple Support.   (Link doesn’t always load)  

Get Support          Work through the screens to get a chat option. You may have to pick a slightly different problem.

Apple Support schedule phone call

https://twitter.com/AppleSupport.          People have posted it may take an hour or more to get a response.

From the Apple Support article below. 

Without proof of your identity via security questions and other carefully selected criteria, Apple Support can't help you reset a password or perform any other actions on your account. These policies are audited and reviewed on a regular basis.

Security and your Apple ID - Apple Support.      

I set up the wrong iCloud address while starting up my new Mac, how do I sign out and reset if I don't have access to the wrong email I created

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.