Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hello there, i got a apple watch gifted by my brother but after using it for 2 months i got the glass cracked and it was expensive to repair , now i saw a article regarding apple admitting it was our fault and will fix the wathc for free.

I got a watch gifted by my brother , after using it for 2 weeks the screen got cracked , and it was expensive to report. I have tried to call apple but there response was "its not our fault and you should get repaired" i read an article now after long time it appeared that apple finally agreed that it was there enginering fault that lead to this problem occurance. Now the question is will you guys be able to help me out because i dont have watch anymore and i was broken because of your fault. Will you be able to reimburse the cost of watch.

Posted on Apr 26, 2021 3:32 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 26, 2021 6:58 AM

This is an old issue that was fixed years ago

https://support.apple.com/en-ca/screen-replacement-program-apple-watch-series-2-3

2 replies

May 1, 2021 2:27 AM in response to Randy-12

Hello randy,

When this issue happened with me , at that time apple was not aware of this problem and it end up causing my watch a garbage product. Apple came to know about this product defect after years too. Now there is question for you " if again this new series watch will have defects and apple acknowledge this thing after years and at that time this watch is already thrown out" would you consider it your problem or mine.

Hello there, i got a apple watch gifted by my brother but after using it for 2 months i got the glass cracked and it was expensive to repair , now i saw a article regarding apple admitting it was our fault and will fix the wathc for free.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.