Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Pay not working online.

At least 3 different websites, purporting to accept Apple Pay, have stopped me by saying I have invalid shipping address. The address was shown automatically and was correct as far as I could tell. I would have loved the convenience, but was frustrated. Any solution?

Posted on Apr 26, 2021 3:14 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 9, 2021 8:00 AM

Stumbled on the answer. Top line on this box was not completed, left blank. Not obvious from the way it showed on the screen. It was actually requiring me to enter the same address over again. Answer: click in the box where it says invalid address and select (or enter new) address. This is horrible webpage design. Should have said something like "please complete this section" or "missing address."

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 9, 2021 8:00 AM in response to 2plusEd

Stumbled on the answer. Top line on this box was not completed, left blank. Not obvious from the way it showed on the screen. It was actually requiring me to enter the same address over again. Answer: click in the box where it says invalid address and select (or enter new) address. This is horrible webpage design. Should have said something like "please complete this section" or "missing address."

Apple Pay not working online.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.