Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Instagram

Hello. My icloud mail does not accept emails from Instagram. I really need to reset my password, but the link doesn’t come. Help please

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 14

Posted on Apr 27, 2021 12:28 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 27, 2021 6:40 PM

Hello Pilugina,

We understand you're having problems with iCloud mail and are happy to investigate with you.

To get started, are you only failing to receive emails from that specific service? Have you checked your junk and trash folders for these messages, and verified there are no blocks in place preventing the delivery of your emails? Also, our page If iCloud Mail isn't working may contain some helpful tips for isolating this behavior further.

Cheers!

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 27, 2021 6:40 PM in response to Pilugina

Hello Pilugina,

We understand you're having problems with iCloud mail and are happy to investigate with you.

To get started, are you only failing to receive emails from that specific service? Have you checked your junk and trash folders for these messages, and verified there are no blocks in place preventing the delivery of your emails? Also, our page If iCloud Mail isn't working may contain some helpful tips for isolating this behavior further.

Cheers!

Apr 28, 2021 2:47 PM in response to Pilugina

Welcome back Pilugina,

If these messages are the only ones you are not receiving, it would be necessary to contact the group you are trying to communicate with to ensure they have your address set up correctly and that there are no restrictions on their side that might prevent those messages from being sent to you.

Cheers!

Instagram

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.