Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud Email not receiving messages

I was trying to log into my Instagram but it has to have an security code so I push login on Instagram and it supposed to send an code to my iCloud email but nothing popping up can you please help me

Posted on Oct 11, 2021 10:28 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 11, 2021 10:56 PM

Youngmacmane Said:

"iCloud Email not receiving messages: I was trying to log into my Instagram but it has to have an security code so I push login on Instagram and it supposed to send an code to my iCloud email but nothing popping up can you please help me"

-------

Add to Safe List:

Contact Instagram, asking them which eMail address the eMail is sent from. Once you receive word of it, add it to your Safe List.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 11, 2021 10:56 PM in response to Youngmacmane

Youngmacmane Said:

"iCloud Email not receiving messages: I was trying to log into my Instagram but it has to have an security code so I push login on Instagram and it supposed to send an code to my iCloud email but nothing popping up can you please help me"

-------

Add to Safe List:

Contact Instagram, asking them which eMail address the eMail is sent from. Once you receive word of it, add it to your Safe List.

iCloud Email not receiving messages

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.