Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 12 shows spinning wheel with black screen for few seconds and then goes to Lock Screen

I am facing frequent issue of iPhone 12 shows spinning wheel with black screen for few seconds and then goes to Lock Screen. I tried hard resetting iPhone it didn't resolve issue. Post which I did Factory reset assuming it to be software glitch as it started randomly that too didn't help either. I reached out apple care they performed diagnostic and suggested me to restore iPhone using Mac. I have done that also but issue still persisted. This is very irritating facing such issue while using phone where you have put in lot of money

iPhone 12, iOS 14

Posted on Apr 27, 2021 12:34 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 27, 2021 1:10 AM

Hi, Thanks for reply.. My iPhone is showing spinning image (I have attached image below) not apple logo and I am able to use phone after few seconds when it takes me back to Lock Screen after few second. Will recovery mode solve my issue?

2 replies

iPhone 12 shows spinning wheel with black screen for few seconds and then goes to Lock Screen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.