Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I shared all the data from my old iPhone to the new one, how can I sign out of iCloud on my new iPhone?

I shared all my data from my old iPhone se to my new iPhone xs, now I’m have issues with iCloud storage it’s only 5g on the se and that’s the same thing showing on the xs, how can I sign out of iCloud on my xs to get the maximum storage?

Posted on Apr 27, 2021 3:39 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 27, 2021 3:48 AM

The maximum free storage that you get with an iCloud account is only 5GB. Signing out of iCloud is really not a good idea. What I would recommend is buying more storage or make room in iCloud by deleting content or turning off whatever you don’t want iCloud to backup.

Manage your iCloud storage - Apple Support

Upgrade your iCloud storage plan - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 27, 2021 3:48 AM in response to Bozzlady

The maximum free storage that you get with an iCloud account is only 5GB. Signing out of iCloud is really not a good idea. What I would recommend is buying more storage or make room in iCloud by deleting content or turning off whatever you don’t want iCloud to backup.

Manage your iCloud storage - Apple Support

Upgrade your iCloud storage plan - Apple Support

I shared all the data from my old iPhone to the new one, how can I sign out of iCloud on my new iPhone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.