Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Battery issue

Hey guys, I'm a user of iphone 11. Yestarday I charged my phone to 60%.after disconnecting it to charge I started using it like normal days, after sometime what I saw my 60% went to 65 it increased to 5 percent without connecting to charge. I thought ohk it might be some bug. Today again I charged my phone to 80% and then I offed my phone and then again turned it on and guess what again my charge increased to 3 percent it became 83.. what is going on plzz help

Posted on Apr 27, 2021 4:12 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 28, 2021 9:43 AM

Hi there sufiyan786,

Thanks for joining us in Apple Support Communities! We understand the battery charge percentage on your iPhone 11 is fluctuating unexpectedly. We're glad you're here, and we can help.

To start, you'll want to be sure you've updated your iPhone to the latest software version, which is iOS 14.5. If needed, learn more about updating your iPhone here:

Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

After your iPhone is updated to iOS 14.5, you can go to Settings > Battery > Battery Health to see if any alerts appear there indicating battery health is being recalibrated.

"iOS 14.5 includes an update where the battery health reporting system will recalibrate maximum battery capacity* and peak performance capability on iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, and iPhone 11 Pro Max to address inaccurate estimates of battery health reporting for some users. Symptoms of this bug include unexpected battery drain behavior or, in a small number of instances, reduced peak performance capability. This inaccurate battery health reporting does not reflect an issue with actual battery health." Have a look at this support article to learn more:

About recalibration of battery health reporting in iOS 14.5

We hope this information is helpful. Don’t hesitate to let us know if you have any more questions.

Cheers.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 28, 2021 9:43 AM in response to sufiyan786

Hi there sufiyan786,

Thanks for joining us in Apple Support Communities! We understand the battery charge percentage on your iPhone 11 is fluctuating unexpectedly. We're glad you're here, and we can help.

To start, you'll want to be sure you've updated your iPhone to the latest software version, which is iOS 14.5. If needed, learn more about updating your iPhone here:

Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

After your iPhone is updated to iOS 14.5, you can go to Settings > Battery > Battery Health to see if any alerts appear there indicating battery health is being recalibrated.

"iOS 14.5 includes an update where the battery health reporting system will recalibrate maximum battery capacity* and peak performance capability on iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, and iPhone 11 Pro Max to address inaccurate estimates of battery health reporting for some users. Symptoms of this bug include unexpected battery drain behavior or, in a small number of instances, reduced peak performance capability. This inaccurate battery health reporting does not reflect an issue with actual battery health." Have a look at this support article to learn more:

About recalibration of battery health reporting in iOS 14.5

We hope this information is helpful. Don’t hesitate to let us know if you have any more questions.

Cheers.

Battery issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.