Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can someone with my Apple ID see my texts and other data?

if someone knows my apple id password and log into it...can they see my call logs and other activities, whatsapp ,messenger, fb informations and conversations in it?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Apr 27, 2021 5:22 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 27, 2021 5:28 AM

Yes. If they can login to your iCloud then they have the exact same access as you do. iCloud has no way of knowing who is using the AppleID and signing in. It just knows the AppleID used with the account. Someone with access to your iCloud can restore your backups to their devices, can read your iCloud email and notes, access your iCloud Keychain entries, etc.

Never share your AppleID with anyone. Just as you should never share the login credentials for any online account you have.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 27, 2021 5:28 AM in response to shemonti114

Yes. If they can login to your iCloud then they have the exact same access as you do. iCloud has no way of knowing who is using the AppleID and signing in. It just knows the AppleID used with the account. Someone with access to your iCloud can restore your backups to their devices, can read your iCloud email and notes, access your iCloud Keychain entries, etc.

Never share your AppleID with anyone. Just as you should never share the login credentials for any online account you have.

Can someone with my Apple ID see my texts and other data?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.