Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't Access Live Sports (UEFA Champions League, for instance) via Apple TV+ My Channels Paramount+

I have Paramount+/Showtime through Apple TV+ My Channels, but I can't access live streams of UEFA Champions League. When I attempt to watch, it sends me out to the Paramount+ app. However, I have no Paramount+ log in because I'm subscribed to Paramount+ through Apple TV+ My Channels. I did some research on the web and have determined that CBS Live Sports are not included with the Apple TV+ My Channels subscription. I am assuming that if you subscribe to the Paramount+ channel directly via the app, then you are ok.

If you are a cord cutter, there seems to be no workaround. The only workaround is if you have your cable provider's streaming app, then you can simply log into that and watch live sports via the CBS Sports Network channel, assuming your subscription includes this channel. I tried downloading the CBS Sports Network app and signing into that via my Spectrum logon only to be informed (incorrectly) that my subscription did not include the UEFA match even though I was streaming it via Spectrum's app.

I hope this helps as there are many other soccer matches coming such as CONCACAF, World Cup Qualifiers, etc.

Posted on Apr 27, 2021 2:06 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 28, 2021 6:06 AM

Paramount+ allows Apple TV Channel subscribers to get an additional Paramount+ account by confirming their existing subscription. With the additional account, users can sign in to the separate Paramount+ app (or even on the web), and get Live Sports that way.

Please visit www.paramountplus.com/apple and follow the instructions.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 28, 2021 6:06 AM in response to stavowabo

Paramount+ allows Apple TV Channel subscribers to get an additional Paramount+ account by confirming their existing subscription. With the additional account, users can sign in to the separate Paramount+ app (or even on the web), and get Live Sports that way.

Please visit www.paramountplus.com/apple and follow the instructions.

Can't Access Live Sports (UEFA Champions League, for instance) via Apple TV+ My Channels Paramount+

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.