Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Goals on apple watch

My watch only lets me change my move goal, not my stand goal or excersize minutes. How do you change the exercise and stand goals??

Apple Watch

Posted on Apr 27, 2021 4:34 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 27, 2021 5:10 PM

Change your goals

With watchOS 7, you can change each of your activity (Move, Exercise & Stand) goals.

1. Open the Activity app  on your Apple Watch.
  2. Turn the Digital Crown to scroll to the bottom of the screen, then tap Change Goals.
  3. Tap  or  to adjust a goal, then tap Next.
  4. Every Monday, you’re notified about the previous week’s achievements, and you can adjust your goals for the next week. Your Apple Watch suggests goals based on your previous performance.
2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 27, 2021 5:10 PM in response to juliap24

Change your goals

With watchOS 7, you can change each of your activity (Move, Exercise & Stand) goals.

1. Open the Activity app  on your Apple Watch.
  2. Turn the Digital Crown to scroll to the bottom of the screen, then tap Change Goals.
  3. Tap  or  to adjust a goal, then tap Next.
  4. Every Monday, you’re notified about the previous week’s achievements, and you can adjust your goals for the next week. Your Apple Watch suggests goals based on your previous performance.

Goals on apple watch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.