Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone icon not appearing in Itunes

Although my iphone 6s will connect successfully with my laptop the iphone icon does not appear in itunes. I have looked up this problem online and have tried every suggestion I have found to fix the problem with no success. Does anyone else have the same problem and is there a solution to this problem?

iPhone 6s, iOS 14

Posted on Apr 27, 2021 5:06 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 27, 2021 5:22 PM

PaulAnthonyB Said:

"Iphone icon not appearing in Itunes: Although my iphone 6s will connect successfully with my laptop the iphone icon does not appear in itunes. I have looked up this problem online and have tried every suggestion I have found to fix the problem with no success. Does anyone else have the same problem and is there a solution to this problem?"

-------

Verify the Connection:

Go Here: Check your Apple ID Device List to See where you're Signed in - Apple Support. Is it seen?

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 27, 2021 5:22 PM in response to PaulAnthonyB

PaulAnthonyB Said:

"Iphone icon not appearing in Itunes: Although my iphone 6s will connect successfully with my laptop the iphone icon does not appear in itunes. I have looked up this problem online and have tried every suggestion I have found to fix the problem with no success. Does anyone else have the same problem and is there a solution to this problem?"

-------

Verify the Connection:

Go Here: Check your Apple ID Device List to See where you're Signed in - Apple Support. Is it seen?

Apr 28, 2021 3:17 AM in response to PaulAnthonyB

PaulAnthonyB Said:

"Iphone icon not appearing in Itunes: No luck guys. Have checked and made sure my devices appear and are listed. Reinstalled Windows 10 laptop on icloud but no luck. Any other suggestions?

———-

Please Clarify:

So, does your iPhone show up in the link I provided in my previous reply? If not, then it is not associated to your account. If so, then it is associated to your account.

As for it not popping up in iTunes, uninstall iTunes, and then reinstall it. Also, any Security Software installed on the Windows 10 PC? If so, then it is likely being blocked out as an external device having been plugged in to a particular port.

Contact Apple Support:

In all, I recommend you contact Apple Support, seeing what they have to say on this. Show them what has occurred and they may run you right through the fix.

Apple Support Contact Info:

Note: Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due to lots of calls. With the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :)

Iphone icon not appearing in Itunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.