Newsroom Update

The redesigned iPad Air and new iPad Pro with Apple silicon are now available. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad trade-in kit

I have an iPad trade in kit with no instructions. There is a piece of cardboard that I have no idea how it fits into the box and three pieces of what look like tape. Is there anywhere to see the instructions of how to pack it?

iPad Mini 5, iPadOS 14

Posted on Apr 27, 2021 7:39 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 27, 2021 7:50 PM

lecruze Said:

"iPad trade-in kit: I have an iPad trade in kit with no instructions. There is a piece of cardboard that I have no idea how it fits into the box and three pieces of what look like tape. Is there anywhere to see the instructions of how to pack it?"

-------

Request Instructions from Apple:

It most certain should come with instructions. If there are none on it, then contact Apple Support, requesting a PDF document to read about how to do that. You would open the PDF document on your computer, and view the instructions on how to go about packing it. Print it out, for a hardcopy.

Apple Support Contact Info:

Note: Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due to lots of calls. With the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :)

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 27, 2021 7:50 PM in response to lecruze

lecruze Said:

"iPad trade-in kit: I have an iPad trade in kit with no instructions. There is a piece of cardboard that I have no idea how it fits into the box and three pieces of what look like tape. Is there anywhere to see the instructions of how to pack it?"

-------

Request Instructions from Apple:

It most certain should come with instructions. If there are none on it, then contact Apple Support, requesting a PDF document to read about how to do that. You would open the PDF document on your computer, and view the instructions on how to go about packing it. Print it out, for a hardcopy.

Apple Support Contact Info:

Note: Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due to lots of calls. With the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :)

iPad trade-in kit

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.