Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to update the Numbers app

I have created a sheet on Numbers and it contains stocks' quotes.

the stocks' quotes on the US market are being updated regularly but the ones on Europe are not, on the same sheet.

How to manually update the full sheet?

Thank you

Patrick

Posted on Apr 28, 2021 3:27 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 28, 2021 4:40 AM

Nothing you can do. As of the time I am writing this, 4 of the first 15 threads in this forum are about stock or currency data not updating. It has been an ongoing issue.

You can provide a bug report to Apple via the menu item Numbers/Provide Numbers Feedback but I don't know what they can do about it either other than try to put pressure on Yahoo Finance. Yahoo Finance provides the data.

It was suggested by another user to use Google Sheets to collect the data and then copy/paste it into Numbers. Or just use Google Sheets to do it all.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 28, 2021 4:40 AM in response to -pat

Nothing you can do. As of the time I am writing this, 4 of the first 15 threads in this forum are about stock or currency data not updating. It has been an ongoing issue.

You can provide a bug report to Apple via the menu item Numbers/Provide Numbers Feedback but I don't know what they can do about it either other than try to put pressure on Yahoo Finance. Yahoo Finance provides the data.

It was suggested by another user to use Google Sheets to collect the data and then copy/paste it into Numbers. Or just use Google Sheets to do it all.

How to update the Numbers app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.