Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone battery health draining quickly

my battery health is draining so fast in one day i lost 3% of my battery health and my battery health is like when it lose a 1% of my battery health it will drain quickly and stops after draining 5% my battery health is at 90% yesterday and today its 87% i contacted the support and nothing worked

[Edited by Moderator]

Posted on Apr 28, 2021 11:52 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 14, 2021 1:19 AM

i have iphone 11 pro and it’s battery health is decreasing so quickly it was on 89% and the other night it was on 85% i don’t know what it is and why my battery health is decreasing so quickly tell me why please

9 replies

May 7, 2021 1:06 PM in response to abhijith80

Hi, do you use a fast charger or a charger/cable that is not certified by apple? Try using the normal 5watt brick that came with your older iphone, and always charge your phone when it falls to 20 percent and charge it up to 80 percent for best batter performance and less wear and tear.

FYI- I am using a XR which i bought in dec and i flow this rule for all my apple devices and my battery is still at 100 percent after 5 months, and my iphone 6s is at 81 after 3 and a half years!

Hope this answers your question.

May 14, 2021 1:52 AM in response to zainwattoo001

Iphone 11 has some battery problems by default, apple is trying to rectify that. In the ios 14.5

try this:

Once you've updated your ‌iPhone 11‌ to iOS 14.5 or later (Settings -> General -> Software Update), you'll see a message in the Settings app under the Battery -> Battery Health section informing you of the recalibration process. Note that the process can take a few weeks to complete after updating your device. If you do not see the recalibration then do a hard reset. Also, read the kink provided by LD150, you can get some useful information from there as well.

Let me know if it helps

Jun 4, 2021 5:09 PM in response to abhijith80

Hi I had this same problem and I fixed it and after I heard that someone had to completely change their iPhones battery because they couldn’t figure out another fix I knew I had to try and tell anyone I could. A:if you have the podcast app delete it if you use it a lot then don’t worry I do to just delete it for the time being B:if you have Apple Watch then restart both devices if not then still restart your iPhone B:now that you have done this you might want to completely un-sink your two devices then re-sink if this didn’t work the first time around C:now you can re download the podcasts app if you want and enjoy your battery life back to where it was

and if I may on a side note go into you settings>battery>battery health to check for your health of the battery it will compare your current battery status to the moment you first turned it on. If you find it weirdly low please turn on optimized battery charging. Thanks

iPhone battery health draining quickly

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.