You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unable to rent movies on Apple TV (app)

I have attempted to rent a movie from the Apple TV app on 3 separate devices with no luck. On my LG OLED TV, it states that it was unable to authenticate, try again later. On my iPhone, it states that iTunes is unavailable and the purchase cannot be completed. On my MacBook Pro, the buttons to Rent or Buy are not clickable.

What is the issue?

troubleshooting measures attempted. Tried logging out and back in (with issues I was finally able to log back in) Uninstalling/Reinstalling did not help. Currently updating MacBook Pro.

OLED65CXPUA

Posted on Apr 28, 2021 12:18 PM

Similar questions

1 reply

Apr 29, 2021 12:48 PM in response to Dizzyyy_

Hello Dizzyyy_, Thank you for posting on Apple Support Communities. If you are having trouble with completing a purchase in one of Apple's platforms have a look at this resource. You should be able to find the answer here. If you can't connect to the App Store, iTunes Store, or other Apple services

As a last resort "If you tried all of the above steps and you still can’t connect, contact Apple Support."

Hope this helps!

Unable to rent movies on Apple TV (app)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.