Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Broken keys

I accidentally left my MacBookAir open while my parrot was out and she chomped all my function keys/right/left arrows. Does anyone know if it's possible to buy replacement keys? The membranes underneath are intact, thankfully. Help!

Posted on Apr 28, 2021 3:31 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 28, 2021 3:51 PM

Oh no, not the ole Parrot and the Keyboard chomping spree!!!

Yes, it is possible to buy replacement keys. You can get this done by having your MacBook Air examined at the Apple Store or at an Authorized Service Center. If you would like to do it yourself then you can do some research via Google. You will find places on the internet like ➔ ReplacmentLaptopKeys.com . This place has some good information and the keys that you need.

Axel F.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 28, 2021 3:51 PM in response to cheekybirdy

Oh no, not the ole Parrot and the Keyboard chomping spree!!!

Yes, it is possible to buy replacement keys. You can get this done by having your MacBook Air examined at the Apple Store or at an Authorized Service Center. If you would like to do it yourself then you can do some research via Google. You will find places on the internet like ➔ ReplacmentLaptopKeys.com . This place has some good information and the keys that you need.

Axel F.

Broken keys

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.