Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

MyFitnessPal not sycning with Apple Health

Hi All,

Hope someone can help me, tried everything I've read on this forum and others, resetting my phone, uninstalling, reinstalling, deleting data, but nothing working, everything is health app is ticket, all privacy is allowed.

Was working fine until 27th of march when it stopped working

iPhone 12 Pro

Posted on Apr 29, 2021 1:43 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 30, 2021 7:21 AM

Hi Sash_T,

Thanks for posting in Apple Support Communities. It looks like you MyFitnessPal app is not syncing data to Health app. When checking privacy settings, check to make sure that MyFitnessPal has been added as an app for Health use. "Add Information from Other apps" section of the link Manage Health data on your iPhone, iPod touch, or Apple Watch walks through adding resources to the Health app.

You can check out the link Apple Health FAQ and Troubleshooting on MyFitnessPal website for additional troubleshooting that their support recommends.

Regards.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 30, 2021 7:21 AM in response to Sash_T

Hi Sash_T,

Thanks for posting in Apple Support Communities. It looks like you MyFitnessPal app is not syncing data to Health app. When checking privacy settings, check to make sure that MyFitnessPal has been added as an app for Health use. "Add Information from Other apps" section of the link Manage Health data on your iPhone, iPod touch, or Apple Watch walks through adding resources to the Health app.

You can check out the link Apple Health FAQ and Troubleshooting on MyFitnessPal website for additional troubleshooting that their support recommends.

Regards.

MyFitnessPal not sycning with Apple Health

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.