Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Help removing an unwanted application

I have an application on my iPad that I never installed, it just appeared over night. Please help me remove/uninstalling it. Thank you

iPad, 14

Posted on Apr 29, 2021 6:37 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 29, 2021 6:44 AM

You don’t mention the App that you would like to delete. Some Apps are integral elements of iOS/iPadOS - and cannot be removed.

How to delete apps on your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch – Apple Support

If you are experiencing difficulties with removing Apps from your iPad, you need to check your ScreenTime restrictions:

Settings > Screen Time > Content & Privacy Restrictions > iTunes & App Store Purchases > Deleting Apps - ensure that this permission is set to Allow

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 29, 2021 6:44 AM in response to ivana120

You don’t mention the App that you would like to delete. Some Apps are integral elements of iOS/iPadOS - and cannot be removed.

How to delete apps on your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch – Apple Support

If you are experiencing difficulties with removing Apps from your iPad, you need to check your ScreenTime restrictions:

Settings > Screen Time > Content & Privacy Restrictions > iTunes & App Store Purchases > Deleting Apps - ensure that this permission is set to Allow

Help removing an unwanted application

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.