Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Upgrade ssd of my laptop

Can i upgrade the ssd of my laptop 💻 in apple store. And how much it cost

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 10.15

Posted on Apr 29, 2021 8:39 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 29, 2021 9:02 AM

Some MacBook Pros have upgradeable SSD and other do not. If you want details we need to know your computer's sub-model including screen size, which you can find from "About this Mac..." under your Apple menu:

Also Apple will only replace "in kind," meaning if you have a 256GB drive now, that is the only size with which they will replace it. You will be doing it yourself or paying an independent provider to do it.

Basically if your MBP is 2016 or newer, your options are extremely limited or non-existent

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 29, 2021 9:02 AM in response to abdel227

Some MacBook Pros have upgradeable SSD and other do not. If you want details we need to know your computer's sub-model including screen size, which you can find from "About this Mac..." under your Apple menu:

Also Apple will only replace "in kind," meaning if you have a 256GB drive now, that is the only size with which they will replace it. You will be doing it yourself or paying an independent provider to do it.

Basically if your MBP is 2016 or newer, your options are extremely limited or non-existent

Upgrade ssd of my laptop

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.