Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone 11 won’t charge

My iPhone 11 won’t charge but it gets charged when it’s turned off and right now my phone’s at 1% and it remains the same without charging and then turns off in a bit. Then it gets charged after it’s turned off and automatically turns on and remains at 1%. I don’t know what the issue is. I’m so confused.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Apr 29, 2021 12:11 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 29, 2021 12:42 PM

Djkaja911 Said:

"My iPhone 11 won’t charge: My iPhone 11 won’t charge but it gets charged when it’s turned off and right now my phone’s at 1% and it remains the same without charging and then turns off in a bit. Then it gets charged after it’s turned off and automatically turns on and remains at 1%. I don’t know what the issue is. I’m so confused.

-------

Links to Use:

A Few Apple Support Sites that May Help:

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 29, 2021 12:42 PM in response to Djkaja911

Djkaja911 Said:

"My iPhone 11 won’t charge: My iPhone 11 won’t charge but it gets charged when it’s turned off and right now my phone’s at 1% and it remains the same without charging and then turns off in a bit. Then it gets charged after it’s turned off and automatically turns on and remains at 1%. I don’t know what the issue is. I’m so confused.

-------

Links to Use:

A Few Apple Support Sites that May Help:

My iPhone 11 won’t charge

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.