Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPassword

My iPassword App won’t open with 14.5 installed. I can’t even find that App on the App Store any more. Would anyone know how to fix this?

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 14

Posted on Apr 29, 2021 1:11 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 8, 2021 4:01 PM

I am so upset my ipassword also will not open with the latest update I’ve used this app since 2013 and I’m truly upset as all of my passwords are stored here and I don’t have any of them memorised and there is no way to retrieve them!!! This is not fair to the users and apple should reach out to the developer and do something about this.

This will take countless of hours, time and effort to have to reach out to every credit card and memberships to try to get into accounts and update information.. 😡

i will have to resort to pen and paper again and revert to 20 years ago…so much for technology

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 8, 2021 4:01 PM in response to vinit257

I am so upset my ipassword also will not open with the latest update I’ve used this app since 2013 and I’m truly upset as all of my passwords are stored here and I don’t have any of them memorised and there is no way to retrieve them!!! This is not fair to the users and apple should reach out to the developer and do something about this.

This will take countless of hours, time and effort to have to reach out to every credit card and memberships to try to get into accounts and update information.. 😡

i will have to resort to pen and paper again and revert to 20 years ago…so much for technology

iPassword

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.