Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPassword APP can't be opened after upgrade to iOS v.14.5.1 (Apple Case ID: 101384569250)

Hello,

iPassword can't be opened after upgrade to iOS v.14.5.1. Please assist how to resolve this issue?

The attachement photo shows this app needs to be updated in order to work in iOS v.14.5.1. And also can not find the way to contact App developer from App store. Thanks.

[Personal Information Edited by Moderator]

Posted on May 9, 2021 12:39 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 9, 2021 12:42 AM

If you are experiencing any difficulty with third-party apps then please contact the app developer directly --> How to contact an app developer - Apple Support

1Password - Password Manager

9 replies

May 9, 2021 6:43 AM in response to BirdyCho

i have the same problem.....tried to contact the developer but no answer. contacted apple and apple told me there is nothing they can do......that they offer the platform for anyone to use without any responsibility.......apple should vet the people who use the platform. what if i create an app and sell it for 2 months and then just abandon it.........

May 9, 2021 7:32 AM in response to AbandonedApp

In answer to your last question…it happens all the time; you don’t have to wonder about it.

If you have really important personal info make sure that it isn’t only stored in a database on some third-party developer. Particularly if it’s a small-time/one person operation and the app hasn’t been updated in years.

iPassword APP can't be opened after upgrade to iOS v.14.5.1 (Apple Case ID: 101384569250)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.