Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

game pigeon not working

okay, so when i get an invite to play archery with someone, it looks like it’s gonna let me play but the moment it goes to release the arrow, the screen goes gray and i can’t play. why is this and how do i fix it? archery is one of my favorite games on game pigeon and i can’t even play it (i have an iphone 12 and it’s got the most recent updates)

iPhone 12

Posted on Apr 29, 2021 4:54 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 30, 2021 2:00 PM

Hello livelychloe,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities. It's our understanding that a game in Game Pigeon isn't working as expected in Messages on your iPhone 12. We're happy to help.

We recommend using the steps in the following resource to remove the app from iMessages and then download it again: Use iMessage apps on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

If the issue persists, please contact the app developer for further assistance.

How to contact an app developer

Have a nice day!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 30, 2021 2:00 PM in response to livelychloe

Hello livelychloe,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities. It's our understanding that a game in Game Pigeon isn't working as expected in Messages on your iPhone 12. We're happy to help.

We recommend using the steps in the following resource to remove the app from iMessages and then download it again: Use iMessage apps on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

If the issue persists, please contact the app developer for further assistance.

How to contact an app developer

Have a nice day!

game pigeon not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.