Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 12 Pro Max Notification Sound Bugs

Hi everyone, I have some notifications sound issues with my iPhone 12 Pro Max.

The issue is when I getting incoming notifications some are really loud if even I set the ringer volume to the lowest level.

My current software version is iOS 14.5

iPhone 12 Pro Max

Posted on Apr 29, 2021 11:11 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 1, 2021 10:51 AM

Hello sithukyaw_kitkit,

We understand that your alert volume is higher than expected. Could you check for us if there's any difference with the Change with Buttons setting enabled/disabled?

Adjust the volume on iPhone - Apple Support

Please also check if the following is enabled: Settings > Accessibility > Face ID & Attention > Attention Aware Feature > Off. This impacts volume if the phone detects you are or are not looking at the display.

About Attention Aware features on your iPhone X or iPad Pro - Apple Support

Thanks!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 1, 2021 10:51 AM in response to sithukyaw_kitkit

Hello sithukyaw_kitkit,

We understand that your alert volume is higher than expected. Could you check for us if there's any difference with the Change with Buttons setting enabled/disabled?

Adjust the volume on iPhone - Apple Support

Please also check if the following is enabled: Settings > Accessibility > Face ID & Attention > Attention Aware Feature > Off. This impacts volume if the phone detects you are or are not looking at the display.

About Attention Aware features on your iPhone X or iPad Pro - Apple Support

Thanks!

iPhone 12 Pro Max Notification Sound Bugs

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.