Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Music subscription

How to get a student Apple Music subscription? When I go to settings>[my name] I can’t find any subscriptions yet I’m billed every month for Apple Music and storage. Please help

Posted on Apr 30, 2021 2:02 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 30, 2021 2:23 AM

Click on this think » Get a student subscription

It will open your iTunes and ask to verify you are a student. You'll be taken to the UNiDAYS website where you'll need to follow the onscreen prompts to verify your enrollment. After UNiDAYS verifies that you're a student, you'll be redirected back to the Apple Music app or iTunes.

Get an Apple Music student subscription

Hope this helps and solves your question. Do not hesitate to ask if you need more information.

Bodyxs 

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 30, 2021 2:23 AM in response to katlegotlhophane

Click on this think » Get a student subscription

It will open your iTunes and ask to verify you are a student. You'll be taken to the UNiDAYS website where you'll need to follow the onscreen prompts to verify your enrollment. After UNiDAYS verifies that you're a student, you'll be redirected back to the Apple Music app or iTunes.

Get an Apple Music student subscription

Hope this helps and solves your question. Do not hesitate to ask if you need more information.

Bodyxs 

Apple Music subscription

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.