Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

WHAT IS APPLE'S EMAIL ADDRESS?

WHY CAN'T PEOPLE ANSWER A SIMPLE QUESTION? I NEED TO KNOW WHAT THE EMAIL ADDRESS IS FOR APPLE? DON'T ASK ME WHAT THE PROBLEM IS WITH MY PHONE, THAT IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS. i JUST NEED THE EMAIL ADDRESS TO APPLE.

iPhone XS Max, iOS 14

Posted on Apr 30, 2021 10:28 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 25, 2021 1:50 PM

Apple is a corporation with thousands of employees who all have their own e-mail addresses. There is no official e-email address for Apple Support. Apple has Twitter support if you are a tweeter.

Apple Twitter Support

Apple also has a YouTube channel for Support.

Apple YouTube Support Channel

When you decided to post here, you made it our business. “Our” being anyone and everyone that uses this support community. If you have an issue that you would rather not share with this community, use the support app, Twitter, YouTube or contact Apple using the link in the upper right corner of this website.

https://getsupport.apple.com/

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 25, 2021 1:50 PM in response to dspatton50

Apple is a corporation with thousands of employees who all have their own e-mail addresses. There is no official e-email address for Apple Support. Apple has Twitter support if you are a tweeter.

Apple Twitter Support

Apple also has a YouTube channel for Support.

Apple YouTube Support Channel

When you decided to post here, you made it our business. “Our” being anyone and everyone that uses this support community. If you have an issue that you would rather not share with this community, use the support app, Twitter, YouTube or contact Apple using the link in the upper right corner of this website.

https://getsupport.apple.com/

Apr 30, 2021 11:12 AM in response to dspatton50

ACTUALLY IT IS OUR BUSINESS. YOU CAME TO A SUPPORT FORUM AND LISTED YOUR PROBLEM UNDER IPHONE XS MAX. PEOPLE ARE ONLY TRYING TO ASSIST YOU.

WITH THAT BEING SAID, WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOUR PHONE? I WOULD BE HAPPY TO HELP.

APPLE DOES NOT HAVE AN EMAIL ADDRESS. YOU CAN CONTACT THEM THROUGH THEIR SUPPORT APP ON YOUR IPHONE.

THIS APP CAN BE FOUND ON THE APP STORE.

(THIS PICTURE IS IN ALL CAPS)

WHAT IS APPLE'S EMAIL ADDRESS?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.