Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch 5 won’t show favorites

I used the app on my phone and set the app view to List, then selected the dock to show favorites. I even set the favorites down to one app. It will only show the entire list in alphabetical order.

Note: I can set it to grid view and set the arrangement.

Note 2: WatchOS 7.4, iOS 14.5

Yes, I have rebooted both several times.

Apple Watch Series 5, watchOS 7

Posted on Apr 30, 2021 12:11 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 1, 2021 12:10 PM

Hello and welcome to Apple Support Communities conway48,

We see that you're having an issue with your Apple Watch showing your favorites as you previously viewed them. We can understand wanting to be able to access your favorites, and we'd be happy to help.

You've already done some good troubleshooting steps to help resolve this issue that you've been experiencing. Next, we'd like to have you unpair your Apple Watch from your iPhone and pair it back again. This can help with refreshing your settings.

Unpair and erase your Apple Watch

Let us know how this goes.

Have a great day!

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 1, 2021 12:10 PM in response to conway48

Hello and welcome to Apple Support Communities conway48,

We see that you're having an issue with your Apple Watch showing your favorites as you previously viewed them. We can understand wanting to be able to access your favorites, and we'd be happy to help.

You've already done some good troubleshooting steps to help resolve this issue that you've been experiencing. Next, we'd like to have you unpair your Apple Watch from your iPhone and pair it back again. This can help with refreshing your settings.

Unpair and erase your Apple Watch

Let us know how this goes.

Have a great day!

Apple Watch 5 won’t show favorites

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.