Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

volume button iOS 14.5 issues

Hi,

This is an iOS 14 related software bug fix request. Since a few updates back, I have been having issues where I can’t change the volume using the volume side buttons. This has not been the first time this has happened and it also happens on the update to iOS 14.5. Restarting the phone fixes the issue, but I would like this to be fixed in another iOS update. My volume buttons still allow me to take screenshots so they aren’t the issue.

Posted on May 1, 2021 12:42 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 1, 2021 12:47 AM

If a button or switch isn't working on your iPhone or iPad, here are a few steps that might fix the issue. If they don't, you'll need to set up a repair. Remove any protective films or cases that might block the button or switch. Check for debris or dirt around the button or switch and clean with a soft cloth.

If a button or switch isn't working on your iPhone or iPad ...

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 1, 2021 12:47 AM in response to IsaacKing1000

If a button or switch isn't working on your iPhone or iPad, here are a few steps that might fix the issue. If they don't, you'll need to set up a repair. Remove any protective films or cases that might block the button or switch. Check for debris or dirt around the button or switch and clean with a soft cloth.

If a button or switch isn't working on your iPhone or iPad ...

volume button iOS 14.5 issues

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.