Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Trade in process

I am buying a new Ipad Pro when it is available. I've been given a delivery date in June. I want to trade in my Ipad Air2 but I don't want to part with it till the Pro is on its way and equally I do not want an Apple gift card for the trade in value which I cannot forsee using for several years. How can I get the value of the trade in against the purchase of the new Ipad?

iPad Pro 12.9-inch, 3rd Gen, Wi-Fi, Cell

Posted on May 1, 2021 5:01 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 1, 2021 6:13 AM

Oops, sorry about that, JeannieMc.

To be frank, even reading the FAQ section at the bottom of this support article:--> Apple Trade In - Apple , I'm afraid you need to go to an Apple Store to get the value of the trade in instantly.

To be sure, I'd make an attemp contacting Apple Online shop and explaining your problem. In UK, the phone number should be: 0800 048 0408, as per this support page:--> Contact - How to Contact Us - Apple (UK)

They might be able to suggest you all the available options.

Regards and best of luck.

Giulio

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 1, 2021 6:13 AM in response to JeannieMc

Oops, sorry about that, JeannieMc.

To be frank, even reading the FAQ section at the bottom of this support article:--> Apple Trade In - Apple , I'm afraid you need to go to an Apple Store to get the value of the trade in instantly.

To be sure, I'd make an attemp contacting Apple Online shop and explaining your problem. In UK, the phone number should be: 0800 048 0408, as per this support page:--> Contact - How to Contact Us - Apple (UK)

They might be able to suggest you all the available options.

Regards and best of luck.

Giulio

Trade in process

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.