Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

AirPod Pro Switching Issue

My AirPod pro does not automatically switch between my iPad 7th Gen and my IPhone 12 Pro. I have both iPad OS and IOS updated to 14.5. I have already made the setting. Yet it does not switch automatically even when I get a call on my phone. My AirPod pro is version 3E751.

Any help is much appreciated.

iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 14

Posted on May 1, 2021 5:29 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 2, 2021 8:29 AM

Hello Vazhaiel,

We understand you're experiencing an issue having your AirPods automatically switch, and we'd like to get you pointed in the right direction. In the Relevant Article above we recommend reviewing the section labeled "Switch automatically". Specifically, ensure you have two-factor authentication set up and that you're signed in with the same Apple ID on all devices.

If the issue persists try switching manually to see if you're able.

Take care.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 2, 2021 8:29 AM in response to Vazhaiel

Hello Vazhaiel,

We understand you're experiencing an issue having your AirPods automatically switch, and we'd like to get you pointed in the right direction. In the Relevant Article above we recommend reviewing the section labeled "Switch automatically". Specifically, ensure you have two-factor authentication set up and that you're signed in with the same Apple ID on all devices.

If the issue persists try switching manually to see if you're able.

Take care.

AirPod Pro Switching Issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.